• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eek out of blue vet appointment mind blank

Shrinkie

Mama Doe
Last minute cancellation rosebus has a vet appoibtnebt and ive just forgotten all tge questions i wanted to ask. Typical.

Its just a health check but in mind her nose is a bit moist

Last minute cancellation rosebus has a vet appoibtnebt and ive just forgotten all tge questions i wanted to ask. Typical.

Its just a health check but in mind her nose is a bit moist

I'm sure your vet will do this, but teeth (as far as possible), eyes and inside ears. When is your appointment? Has it already happened?

Yeah i was gonn ask i remember about terth and to see them do nail clippings. Its been years and rosies nails unfoftunately dont make it easy to see the quick.

Was gonna check the teeth as i remember shat you said about dental issues.

Something in my head rattling around though lol. Oh well. I know it wasnt a health concern more advice on a general level so not exactly life or death.

Im on train now itss at 17.45 :)

Yeah i was gonn ask i remember about terth and to see them do nail clippings. Its been years and rosies nails unfoftunately dont make it easy to see the quick.

Something in my head rattling around though lol. Oh well. I know it wasnt a health concern more advice on a general level so not exactly life or death.

OK Shrinkie, I'll keep thinking ... Maybe I can spot what's rattling around in your head :lol:

Was it general advice re worming? (i.e. whether to or not ..). Microchipping details? (How to change to new owner) ..

I think it was the info provided of vaccinating before 1w months. Youre a genius! Thank you!

By the way shes having a ball. She thibks its funny to hop in plastic carrier so i keep thinking its all vroke abd shes gonna hoof off to the thundra

I think it was the info provided of vaccinating before 1w months. Youre a genius! Thank you!

By the way shes having a ball. She thibks its funny to hop in plastic carrier so i keep thinking its all vroke abd shes gonna hoof off to the thundra

Umm thanks :thumb: .. but not sure I did anything useful :lol:

Good luck for the appointment! x

Hah, well went well ....I thought so, Rosie not so much who's in a massive cream puff. Her teeth are fine, one is a little longer than the other but is fine all the same and can't see any issues. But they've said they will instead of stressing her by looking out, just triple check her mouth when she's under anaesthetic for spaying

Hah, well went well ....I thought so, Rosie not so much who's in a massive cream puff. Her teeth are fine, one is a little longer than the other but is fine all the same and can't see any issues. But they've said they will instead of stressing her by looking out, just triple check her mouth when she's under anaesthetic for spaying

Ah really good idea :thumb: Glad it went OK and hope Madam forgives you some time soon!

Hah, yeah they've also started a Bunny Bonding service as well, forgot to ask price but I've got the leaflet away with me. Quite extensive as well, take them all day/night to bond even take them in a wee car ride together lol.

Oh god no, she's in a huff of levels I've actually no seen. And she's perfectly fine she's just a grump cause people were poking about her lady parts. She gave one massive grunt going back in her carrier I was creased.

Back