• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lopsy's trying to kill Matt!

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
Lopsy appears to have decided that he can be the only male in the household.

Last night, when Matt came home from work, Lopsy was so overexcited about food he was running around in the pen (I'd got home earlier than Matt and let him out) and Matt hurt his leg trying to avoid stepping on the rabbit. He said he thought he might've stood on a foot but Lopsy was fine, so evidently not. He had a lovely set of scratches up the back of his thigh and couldn't sit down on his left leg properly. Better this morning.

Later, I gave Lopsy his treatball and he chased it down the green tube which was butted up against the side of the run, so the ball couldn't go out the other end. Lopsy reversed out and I expected him to throw the tube like he normally does, but instead he went in search of easier pickings. Matt thought he'd intervene and reached round from the big door in the hutch bottom to move the tube, but then got his sleeve stuck on the sharp wire ends against the wood of the hutch where it goes into the run. Lopsy, meanwhile, came over to investigate and nearly escaped a few times :lol: It was very funny.

Lopsy was superoverexcited this morning as well: he did a flop right in front of me and was jumping and running around his run with more lunacy than normal. I reckon he's planning something...!

Back