• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recommendations for natural wooden throw toys and rattles

Apache

Mama Doe
Can anyone recommend a good website for natural bunny toys and rattles? And willow toys too.
I keep seeing one or two things on different sites, but can't find one that does all that I want.
thanks
PS - low cost postage also appreciated.

i like the hayexperts for toys and tunnels. bisc has never been into toys before but he LOVES the hay 'n' hide tunnels :love:

the willow warren do some high quality willow toys. not the cheapest but worth it because they last ages and ages. the roundfeeder and willow hay ball i bought years ago and they're still going strong :thumb:

I can second the Hay Experts have some really good things, though I'm also still trying to find a good website to "settle" onto.

I just checked Willow Warren, it's apparently closing in June :( so if you want to buy, might have to be quick now

I can second the Hay Experts have some really good things, though I'm also still trying to find a good website to "settle" onto.

I just checked Willow Warren, it's apparently closing in June :( so if you want to buy, might have to be quick now

that's a shame :(

I love the hay experts but only order in bulk a few times a year as the postage isn't cheap.

Viovet has some items at low prices.

Thanks everyone, its the postage costs that always put be off the hay experts, but have bitten the bullet and ordered.

Yeah was a bit naff but on flip side I really loved what I got. I had ordered a sample bag of hay/grasses and some dandelion seeds and I got information leaflets on dandelions, on bunnys and hay and a sample pack of dried dandelion. It seemed very personal (silly as that sounds)

Back