• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The moment of absolute horror when...

Holhol

Alpha Buck
Your bun does a smaller-than-you-would like poo!!! :shock:

I am definitely 100% a huge worrier about this and I think I am driving Fergie mad :lol: he got through an entire bank holiday weekend without having to go to the emergency vet (big deal for him) so now I'm being a teeny bit obsessive because he did one (yes only one) very slightly smaller than average poo... I don't trust him to go more than 2 weeks without demanding a visit to his favourite place in the world - the vets.

He has since done about 15 completely fabulous poos, eaten some hay, chinned my toes and looks absolutely horrified that I might have considered him being poorly. I think he is desperately trying to prove he's ok before I crack open the cisapride and chase him with a syringe :lol:

I worry far too much! Ferg is definitely wishing me back to uni right now :lol:

15qrei9.jpg

"NO HUMAN, I DO NOT WANT THESE TUMMY RUBS! But I will have some more parsley."

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

bset part about owning animals, has to be the obsession over their poop. They must they we are all mental!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

bset part about owning animals, has to be the obsession over their poop. They must they we are all mental!

Fergie has a poo chart for when I'm not here... I have drawn round good, acceptable and bad poos and my mum has to measure them against it and tell me he is OK every day I am not there :lol:

I am SO glad people on here understand and I'm not alone in the poo obsession! :)

Oh god I had one of them for Double D and Ed when I got them out their last home. My landlord came in and credit to him, he just politely brushed past the chart without a word :lol:

Fergie has a poo chart for when I'm not here... I have drawn round good, acceptable and bad poos and my mum has to measure them against it and tell me he is OK every day I am not there :lol:

I am SO glad people on here understand and I'm not alone in the poo obsession! :)

:lol: Your poor Mum :lol:

Seriously though, I can well understand you being a bit of a worry bead what with everything that's happened to dear Ferg. I think I'd be the same ... Lovely little bun, isn't he :love:

Bunny Poo Obsession or BPO is a common disorder amongst rabbit owners and should be carefully monitored. I myself have BPO and recently I've started to show symptoms of Bunny flop sweat.

My buns flop completely over on one side in front of the telly. I know that a flopped out bunny is a good thing and that they flop in the middle of the living room shows that they are relaxed, confident and happy in human company.

Unfortunately I see a bunny flopped out and I instantly break out in a cold sweat and stare intently at them praying to see the rise and fall of breathing, hence the bunny flop sweat. They really don't appreciate it if I drop to my knees beside them sobbing and checking for vitals :(

The obsession with rabbit poo never really goes away. I was dyeing my eyebrows yesterday and caught myself thinking it looked like really bad bunny poop, like the one Bella did when she'd eaten a plastic ball (the ONLY time there was ever any problems with her tummy). I don't visit pet shops often but when I do I ALWAYS check the bunnies poop and let the staff know if there's an issue :oops: Rabbit ownership definitely changes your life :lol:

Back