• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Boarding Shropshire/ West Midlands

kwebb2610

New Kit
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for bunny boarding? I've 3 free range house bunnies (bonded pair and one who's not so keen on other bunnies!). We live in Shrewsbury but fly from Birmingham for 10 days, so anywhere around these areas would be ideal...
A couple of places I've asked state that they only provide outside accommodation, because they're house buns I'm mot keen on this, has anyone any advice at all? Very nervous about leaving them, no family to bunny sit for us :(

Thanks all :)

I'm in Telford and have been wondering the same. We have my OH's sister looking after them this year but I don't want to ask her every year as it seems unfair.

Thank you. We usually fly from Birmingham so could work as we could drop them off on the way. Hopefully by next year my two will be bonded which would make it easier to leave them somewhere like that.

Going to look at Little Paws Friday hopefully so can let you know what they're like? Looks good judging from website! About ten-fifteen mins away from Birmingham airport

Back