• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Royal School of Veterinary Studies (Edinburgh) Rabbit Evening

haha it's part of the reason I posted - there. I said it. It was my own personal diary reminder for tomorrow -shame-

Hah true. Well in Summer only sleep with watching youtube videos. That or nope, no sleep or absolute max few hours ;)

No but I might the rabbit! :lol:
Well I'm a little confused as I called them this morning. I asked to book space, the poor girl didn't know wha I was talkingabout, so I felt bad, then she was told to get my name and contact and in doing so she asked if were a booking for 2 rabbits? o.o ...well, no, no I have one rabbit and now I don't know whats just happened. At least if I've no space I know Rosie has :lol:

No but I might the rabbit! :lol:
Well I'm a little confused as I called them this morning. I asked to book space, the poor girl didn't know wha I was talkingabout, so I felt bad, then she was told to get my name and contact and in doing so she asked if were a booking for 2 rabbits? o.o ...well, no, no I have one rabbit and now I don't know whats just happened. At least if I've no space I know Rosie has :lol:

:lol: Hilarious! A whole conference room with rabbits on chairs taking notes! You can stay at home and chew on a bit of Timothy ... You know your place :lol:

:lol:
Bet rabbits can't be trusted to take accurate notes, more likely they'll say the best EC treatment is to build them castles made entirely of herbs, fenugreek crunchies & banana on a five acre adventure playland :lol:

:lol:
Bet rabbits can't be trusted to take accurate notes, more likely they'll say the best EC treatment is to build them castles made entirely of herbs, fenugreek crunchies & banana on a five acre adventure playland :lol:

:lol: Oh too right Joey&Boo x

Haha i know my place right enough, i wouldnt eveen be allowed the Timothy hay just the bog standard meadow and maybe a pellet or two.

I calles back and its sorted im allowed to go now :)

:lol: joey&boo she would as well.But

Back