• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

There's a Mouse in our house

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Please say hello to Mouse who we adopted last week but named only yesterday

DSCF6274_zpsur9wgo7f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hello Mouse, Georgie/Betsy :wave:

That's going to make it interesting booking an appointment at the vets, I bet you will have to explain "rabbit, not a mouse". ... Okay, I've just realised I have a rabbit named Skunk so I could end up with the same problem :lol::lol:

She's really beautiful, by the way - how is she settling in?

:lol: I hadn't even thought of vet confusion. I once had a bunny called Kitty. She has a wicked personality & endless patience with snippy Boo - she's settling in nicely I think - we got some crooked binkies last night. I love her to bits. Joe really likes her too, Boo is not too convinced

Mouse is so adorable plus what a sweet name! Thank You!! What breed is she? (sorry not very good with rabbit breeds)

I'd guess she has some English in her but her adoption paperwork just says "lop cross" - I'm no good with breeds

She is pretty & pretty overweight, lots of excess folds in her chest area, she has to move them aside when she's washing.

Back