• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lopsy's Wifebun: Would Like To Meet... U/D: 1st date arranged!

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
I thought I'd do a dating profile for Lopsy's wifebun :) So here's my list in importance order:

1. Female, neutered
  2. 2 years old ish
  3. Medium-sized (can't be too big as the tube from bunny house to run is 6" wide)
  4. Not a lop
  5. Not black and white
  6. Litter trained
  7. GSOH ;P

After number 3, it's pretty much unimportant! But as Matt says, we can't call them both Lopsy ;P I'm hoping for someone we can rename 'Aboleth' because that's a cool name (and I like aboleths!), if incongruous with 'Lopsy'.

Last edited:
If your experience is anything like mine, the wish list will soon change to 'anyone who likes him and he likes back'! They can be surprisingly fussy these lady buns!

When we went to get a wife bun for Sweep, we wanted a small lop (under 2kg ideally).

When we got to the rescue we looked at all the cute lops sat there in their runs, then the lady took us round to the back saying there was this bunny that had been at the rescue for some time. We took one look at Hettie and totally fell in love with her. She was a humongous uppy eared black thing, but had bags of personality and was trying so desperately to get affection she was pushing the run lid up :lol: Totally the opposite of what we had gone for, but best decision we ever made as she is the best and we adore her.

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, keep an open mind :D you'll know what bunny is right for you :)

Does he fancy a nethie? as we have a 2 1/2 year old girl..no front teeth but can be a bit of a madam :)
LOL I've no idea! Like J&R says, I'm plumping for liking first! I'm talking to Fat Fluffs and Notts Nibblers (inc. one-eyed Bluebell) at the moment, keeping my options open, but I'll email you, Jill, because I've got no probs with Nethies! OH might complain that they 'don't match in size' but he won't really care :)

Don't want any rescues to think we're playing them about so I'm being as open as possible that I'm in conversation with a number already. I'm expecting Lopsy to be a grumpy git so keeping as many bridges unburned as possible!

Back