• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some special pictures

Roly Poly

Warren Veteran
I hope you don't mind me sharing some photos of my precious Rolo.

I can't believe it's been six weeks since his passing and I still miss him and think about him all the time.

I know I haven't been very active on here but I do love reading about all your lovely bunnies.

Hope everyone is ok and sending lots of love to anyone who might need it xx

What a darling Rolo was. I hope you're doing okay, 6 weeks doesn't sound very long to me, I know I'm much the same at 6 weeks.

Ah gorgeous Rolo. I'm always happy to see photos of him so keep posting. Lots of hugs for you.

T, I love this photo of your precious little chap :love: I completely understand how much you miss him. I am certain no-one minds how many photos you post of him or how much you 'talk' about him. Rolo was and always will be your Soul Rabbit and not everyone who has Rabbits is lucky enough to encounter one of those.

T, I love this photo of your precious little chap :love: I completely understand how much you miss him. I am certain no-one minds how many photos you post of him or how much you 'talk' about him. Rolo was and always will be your Soul Rabbit and not everyone who has Rabbits is lucky enough to encounter one of those.

Thank you Jane, he really was my best friend.

He loved sitting in his little hidey hole - I used to sit by him and feed him hay to make sure he was getting enough. He'd poke his head out to reach the strands of hay but never come right out. It was my job to serve him!!! He was very spoilt.

The last one is my favourite too :) Charlie was the closest thing I had to a soulbunny but from reading people's posts, I know he wasn't, he was just my best friend and semi-sibling (I don't have any human siblings). I can't imagine what it's like to lose someone that close. Thankyou very much for sharing these pictures: they are lovely. Bets wishes to you :)

Oh he did! He could be quite a cheeky chappy sometimes but it just made him all the more loveable.

I love hearing stories of peoples' rabbits, whether they are here and now, or have passed to Rainbow Bridge.

Please post as often as you like :wave: I will always listen xx

Thank you for posting the pictures for us to see, they are lovely. 6 weeks is no time at all, I hope each day is a little easier for you and that there will be a time when the memories will be more happy and not quite so sad for you x

Awww lovely lovely Rolo - gone but not forgotton. I love seeing pics of him. He is truely beautiful.

Beautiful Rolo, none of us will ever forget you, but it's lovely to keep seeing your cheeky little face on here xxxxxxxx

Back