• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please think of my stormy at 2.15 today

sparklefairy

Wise Old Thumper
And send as many peaceful passing calming and beautiful vibes as you can muster. He is such a lovely special bunny.
My heart is breaking. My poor old boy:cry::cry::cry:

Oh Rainbow, I will be thinking of you and your beautiful big Storm. I know how hard this will be for you. Millions of special passing vibes and a huge hug to you. Xxx

I'm sorry to read this sad news. I'm sure he will pass very peacefully as though he was drifting off to sleep. Take comfort in knowing this is the last selfless act that you can do for him. I really feel for you xx

I am so sorry to see this but as Jill said he has had an amazing long life with you.

I am certain it is the very best decision for storm. I will be thinking of you all this afternoon xx

I'm so very sorry to read this. :( All my thoughts of peace will be with you and Storm. (((((((Huge hugs))))))) xxxx

And send as many peaceful passing calming and beautiful vibes as you can muster. He is such a lovely special bunny.
My heart is breaking. My poor old boy:cry::cry::cry:

I have only just seen this Rainbow :cry: I am so very sorry :cry: I know how special Storm is to you and you :cry: I will light a candle for him at 2.15pm today

(((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))) xx

Back