• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need some positive vibes, Bella is in for spaying U/D: She's out

Babybella

Warren Scout
I'm sure many of you have seen my posts recently about losing my beautiful Alfie after a serious reaction to the vaccine which required an op. Well today Bella has gone in for her spay so I've been feeling quite emotional this morning.

Thankfully with it being half term (I work in a school) I am spending the day cleaning to take my mind off things.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you lost Alfie :( Good luck to Bella and fingers crossed for a straight forward spay and quick recovery xx

Just spoken to the vets, she is awake although still very sleepy but is doing well. She hasn't eaten eat yet but they will carry on trying to encourage her to eat this afternoon before i can collect her later. Fingers crossed everything stays fine now.

Just spoken to the vets, she is awake although still very sleepy but is doing well. She hasn't eaten eat yet but they will carry on trying to encourage her to eat this afternoon before i can collect her later. Fingers crossed everything stays fine now.

Good news so far :thumb:

(((( vibes )))) for continuing progress, eating and pooing x

Back