• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fuzzy Faces

Thanks guys.

Barneys been a bit quiet the past few weeks, I took him to the vets as he had not been himself and had been quite lethargic. The vet moved his back legs around and came to the conclusion he may of had a silly fall resulting in his right leg being a bit "gratey" (I still don't know what that means). He had a two week course of Loxicom and has now had one week without it and he is definitely more mobile then he was. In fact he did a binky today, something I only ever see Chloe do and guess what happened? He fell down a hole! :lol: Hopefully it hasn't upset his leg, it was a bit of a comedy and typical Barney moment. Of course him being a giant could mean he has arthritis which could be causing him leg issues, but he's only 2 so we thought that was unlikely.

The vet said he wouldn't need to go back if things have improved but I still may take him back in the near future to see if his right leg feels any different!

Thanks guys.

Barneys been a bit quiet the past few weeks, I took him to the vets as he had not been himself and had been quite lethargic. The vet moved his back legs around and came to the conclusion he may of had a silly fall resulting in his right leg being a bit "gratey" (I still don't know what that means). He had a two week course of Loxicom and has now had one week without it and he is definitely more mobile then he was. In fact he did a binky today, something I only ever see Chloe do and guess what happened? He fell down a hole! :lol: Hopefully it hasn't upset his leg, it was a bit of a comedy and typical Barney moment. Of course him being a giant could mean he has arthritis which could be causing him leg issues, but he's only 2 so we thought that was unlikely.

The vet said he wouldn't need to go back if things have improved but I still may take him back in the near future to see if his right leg feels any different!

Oh Barney!! You great big silly boy!! Hope he's ok :love:

Aw man, Barney and Lopsy could be soulbunnies! When I take the upper-level 'tray' out of Lopsy's hutch, if he comes back in he tries to 'sit' on the wall above the usual level! He falls on his bum (it's just a wooden wall all the way to the roof) and gets a (not very meaningful) scolding once I've made sure he's OK, but he is silly. Poor Barney! Hope everything's OK and he doesn't have any more trips (down holes or to the vets!).

Aw man, Barney and Lopsy could be soulbunnies! When I take the upper-level 'tray' out of Lopsy's hutch, if he comes back in he tries to 'sit' on the wall above the usual level! He falls on his bum (it's just a wooden wall all the way to the roof) and gets a (not very meaningful) scolding once I've made sure he's OK, but he is silly. Poor Barney! Hope everything's OK and he doesn't have any more trips (down holes or to the vets!).

Haha oh Lopsy! What a *facepalm* moment, these bunnies are amusing aren't they!

Back