• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blue Cross Rabbit Neuter Vouchers

lenslady

Alpha Buck
I followed a thread I saw on here with a link for the discount Rabbit vouchers for neutering and spaying with the Blue cross through RAW WEEK. Anyway as I am a student living on finance and loans I got a reply to say I had been awarded 2 ;) One for a female 30% off and a male 20%. I described that my buns were not quite ready for the ops and they sent me an email requesting ages and breeds which i gave, except i forgot to give breed info:cry: but I'm sure i mentioned it in the first email. They have said my vouchers will be with me within the next 7-10 days. This is a godsend to me considering Juno's veterinary treatment (my dog). Did anyone else get any help with these vouchers? and did they come through as the age your rabbits are now or do they last a certain amount of time? xxx

Only just seen they were offering this which is a shame I could of done with two spay vouchers lol! On their website it says they're valid until the 1st August 2015 x

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Back