• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"It's my box"

Bailey's

Mama Doe
Had to share this photo with you likeminded folk, I think my friends on Facebook are getting a bit fed up of seeing pics of my pets (oops!). I thought you'd all appreciate it better. ;)

I brought home a box from work for the buns to play in but I think Rosie has other ideas for its use..

8956806673159c6001515f1b8272ce08.jpg

A smallish box came for my son the other day. My Griff kitty heard it open from across the room and was on his way to get cozy in it before we could blink. Problem was it was only big enough for his front feet and he still tried to squeeze the rest of himself in there! :lol:
"If I fits in it, I sits in it!" :)

Lovely kitty! :love::love::love:

A smallish box came for my son the other day. My Griff kitty heard it open from across the room and was on his way to get cozy in it before we could blink. Problem was it was only big enough for his front feet and he still tried to squeeze the rest of himself in there! :lol:
"If I fits in it, I sits in it!" :)

Lovely kitty! :love::love::love:

:love::love: :lol::lol:
Got to love cats! I remember when I was little my mum buying me a book called "My Cat Likes To Hide in Boxes"

I couldn't believe when one of mine was trying to get in a aquarium heater box - think about 1/4 of a long tissue box & my daft kitty being a huge cat pushing it along the whole of the floor trying to get his head in it :roll: they're fun though aren't they [emoji38]

Back