• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hanging baskets...

moonrabbit

Young Bun
I wish i would have known about hanging baskets sooner! It seems to have excited him as it resulted in plenty of binkies! now to find some weeds to hide in the hay!

IMG_20150524_173201.jpg

Although most seems to be on the floor :roll: lol

Last edited:
No picture.
You need to post via a hosting site like Photobucket - there is a Sticky giving info on how to do it.

awww :love: just abut of advice though after reading other incidents of rabbits jumping in and hurting their legs getting caught in gaps, if you can prevent bunny from getting in, then great :wave:

haha what a cutie and what an awesome idea. I might have to try this, though take on the advice above and try to seal it off on top

They are a brilliant idea i wish id of seen it sooner because it encourages stretching up and natural behaviour and he just seems to find it very exciting the hay is a bit higher lol

Thats a good point! I will cover the top and take it down at night, he eats the hay out of it in a couple of hours so i will only do once daily while im down there and just continue his bulk of hay in his hay box and hay rack. Im really trying to push the hay you see and luckily he is a ganit haha

Lopsy's tried to get into his a couple of times: it's quite high up and free-hanging so it just swings out of his way! Bird feeders (the fatball types) work well too :)

Back