• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any body any idea what breed this is please

guzzalina

New Kit
IMG_0761_zpsb79rks7t.jpg

IMG_0760_zpsn3xurwki.jpg

That looks like a very young netherland dwarf, to me (if you're in the UK, that is). Face isn't pointy enough to be a wildie, I wouldn't think. I would also say, likely too young to be away from mum, so hopefully s/he is still with mum?

Thanks for your help.I bought 2 rabbits together 3 weeks ago.They are both actually 11 weeks old.

Might be the camera angle.

That's reassuring to know :D def nethie then, at that age. Be prepared for the ride of your life. They are wonderful little *******. :love: I wouldn't be without mine.

I got Henry who is the one in the photo and George who is a hotot .They are settling in brilliantly.I keep them indoors and put them in a pen in the lounge from 9 am to about 8 pm.They are both loved tremendously and we love them too bits.

I've got two Netherlands dwarf mini lop cross and I would say she's a Netherlands dwarf too :wave: she has similar face shape & ears to one of mine!

They're both adorable btw :love:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

George is a blue otter Nethie (possibly an opal, but more likely blue otter, from that photo) <3 (Sorry, not a hotot- if you google that, you'll see what they look like, but they have a huuuuuuuuge amount of genetic health issues, so maybe its a good thing

Henry is an agouti nethie <3

Thankyou so much. Looked it up. That's definately George and Henry. Great to know what they are. Had them 3 weeks now. They are settling in nicely. Been to vets and had a checkup and jabs. This is a great forum. Such great people and advice.

looks looks Iike a netherland lop. possibly

rm

Can I ask what makes you say lop?

You may well be aware that a netherland lop isn't a breed, but, of course, a nethie could be crossed with a lop. But yes, interested to hear what makes you say the lop part.

shape of the head mainly. I'm most likely wrong. see if you can find the petsie site have a good list of buns with pics.

rm

Back