• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today I have been a bad bunny mum...

Holhol

Alpha Buck
Fergie had to wake me up and demand breakfast at 7am because I STILL wasn't awake and then mean old mummy realised we were out of forage (oops!) so poor neglected little Fergie had to have half a crunchie to calm down and then cope with some readigrass!

Then bad bad mummy STILL didn't get up and wanted a lie in (very lazy) so poor pooooor Fergie had to wait til 11 before he was allowed to play out!!! By then he was sulking and didn't want cuddles anyway...

THEN bad bad mummy had run out of hay so had to run to B&M so hay change was LATE and THEN Fergie found out it was clean out day tomorrow!!! And to top it all off it was too hot for poor little Ferg. :lol:

He has had a hard day so I have been and bought enough forage and hay to feed an army, don't dare have a lie in tomorrow though! :lol:

Ferg, you just cant get the staff these days :roll:

I think a little reminder of who's boss is needed. A wee in a shoe or a poo on a cushion usually does the trick :thumb:

Fergie had to wake me up and demand breakfast at 7am because I STILL wasn't awake and then mean old mummy realised we were out of forage (oops!) so poor neglected little Fergie had to have half a crunchie to calm down and then cope with some readigrass!

Then bad bad mummy STILL didn't get up and wanted a lie in (very lazy) so poor pooooor Fergie had to wait til 11 before he was allowed to play out!!! By then he was sulking and didn't want cuddles anyway...

THEN bad bad mummy had run out of hay so had to run to B&M so hay change was LATE and THEN Fergie found out it was clean out day tomorrow!!! And to top it all off it was too hot for poor little Ferg. :lol:

He has had a hard day so I have been and bought enough forage and hay to feed an army, don't dare have a lie in tomorrow though! :lol:

:lol: Getting you in practice for all that shift work you'll be doing :lol: Little Tinker .....
Shows you must be spoiling him ..... ahem (did I say that?)

:lol: poor, neglected creature! You better watch out in case he tries to call someone to complain about his current staff!

Ferg, you just cant get the staff these days :roll:

I think a little reminder of who's boss is needed. A wee in a shoe or a poo on a cushion usually does the trick :thumb:

He prefers the other maid! He looked at me this morning going "the other woman is NEVER late with breakfast or playtime!" :lol:

:lol: Getting you in practice for all that shift work you'll be doing :lol: Little Tinker .....
Shows you must be spoiling him ..... ahem (did I say that?)

He is my little alarm clock with no snooze button! :) think he's been spoilt by my mum this week - I know he's had lots of cuddles and probably a sneaky extra piece of veg at bedtime :lol:

:lol: poor, neglected creature! You better watch out in case he tries to call someone to complain about his current staff!

Think he'll be ringing the RWAF soon - first I get rid of pellets (dental bun!), leave him at the vets four times and NOW I'm not even getting his routine right :lol:

I've promised him that I'll get up on time tomorrow just in case he tries to run away! :)

haha, of for goodness sakes I do hope you can get up on time or they'll be a displeased bunny to answer to!

He is my little alarm clock with no snooze button! :) think he's been spoilt by my mum this week - I know he's had lots of cuddles and probably a sneaky extra piece of veg at bedtime :lol:

Oooohh extra veg eh? It's always the grandparents who spoil them :lol: Your Mum is setting new standards! Quite right. She does sound like rather a gem :love:

Ha ha!! This!! My mum is waaaaaaay too soft. Hector loves her!! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back