• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spoilt bunnies .. part 1 - pics & vid

RosemaryG

Warren Scout
Well, looked what the lovely man from the Welfare Hutch company delivered today ...

Snugs hidey hole and tarpaulin

Checking out all four corners and Tallulah coming up and saying thank you

https://www.dropbox.com/s/phbc481qsnwwdnt/2015-05-23 13.51.16.mov?dl=0

They were only out for about 15 mins today as its a bit chilly and threatening rain. The tarp is to protect from rain and sun - when it arrives. The tunnels and other toys going in when its dry out !

The buns don't appear to be diggers but I've got some mesh / slabs to go around the inside if they do.

Last edited:
I knew I'd ordered the large run but I was still a bit shocked when I saw it :shock: The guy who came to install it said it was huge !!

Its 10ft x 6.5ft x 3ft high, so it gives 65 square feet of running about space. I got the 3ft high version as it comes with the half door and removable roof panel so my daughter can get in and sit with them and its easier to catch them when its time to go back inside :lol:

:shock: huge or what :thumb:

Loving the white tail flashes from the explorer's:lol::love: as they head away :thumb:

You would think they would just nom down and eat the grass :lol:

I love those runs. My hares have got an 8 x 6 which is four feet high. They sit on their welfare hutch in it. I hope to get them an extension next year.

Your rabbits look VERY happy in there.

Back