• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I was so excited to get this photo

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I literally could of cried :oops: we see quite a few foxes behind our house but I never have my camera at the right time. I saw it today and practically punched my hubby with excitement but then realised I didn't have my camera :lol: I ran in the house and came back out but thought I won't see it again today I stood still for 20 minutes and he literally came bounding out :love: I was so happy I caught him. Last week I sat on top of our huge compost heap for two hours trying to get a pic so you can see how much I love them :lol:

Mr or Mrs Fox :love:

8d958ba50ac2340ea991ec38084030f4.md.jpg

9c15b05e927f2a11a3eb2d14821f7dcc.md.jpg

They're creatures of habit, chances are you'll see it the same time every day :D we used to have one who went looking for dinner at 7.45 out the front, every single day :D
Apparently theres one travels through the bottom of the gardens at 9.45 every morning too

Back