• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bad bad BAD bunny!!!

Holhol

Alpha Buck
Fergie has launched himself into the bad bunny books today - he is so naughty!

He's allowed out all day in a bedroom - blocked anywhere off he's not supposed to be (under the bed) and anything unsafe is gone. He's been like this for ages and had no problems at all - he has been an angel.

Drove back from uni, came up to see my little fluff ball and he was gone - nowhere to be seen. Then I heard a little rustle from under the bed... Lifted the mattress and there he was! Shredded paper and a plastic bag (slightly worried but keeping an eye on him!) surrounding him and a look of absolute horror on his face.

I had to dismantle my entire room and it still took 20 minutes to get him out! I don't know how long he's been under there - my mum let him out at half 6 so it could have been a long time. Think he might have been stuck though judging by how hungry and thirsty he is but I have NO sympathy for him right now.

Bad bad bad bad BADDDDD Fergie. He is eating his hay now so praying to the bunny god that we do not have another weekend at the vets because of his little "adventure"!

Oh dear naughty Fergie! I made a similar discovery on Wednesday when I changed Mr Higgins's 'bedroom den' from a 4ft x 4ft run to a same sized pet pen. I changed it so he had a door to come and go as he pleases rather than me having to pick him up or him having to jump over the side. Anyway, I took the run out only to discover that he'd managed to get to a wire that I'd thought I'd made secure. He'd chewed through the plastic and the bare wires were showing. I'm just very grateful he didn't come to any harm. These bunnies certainly have a naughty streak don't they!

Fergie has launched himself into the bad bunny books today - he is so naughty!

He's allowed out all day in a bedroom - blocked anywhere off he's not supposed to be (under the bed) and anything unsafe is gone. He's been like this for ages and had no problems at all - he has been an angel.

Drove back from uni, came up to see my little fluff ball and he was gone - nowhere to be seen. Then I heard a little rustle from under the bed... Lifted the mattress and there he was! Shredded paper and a plastic bag (slightly worried but keeping an eye on him!) surrounding him and a look of absolute horror on his face.

I had to dismantle my entire room and it still took 20 minutes to get him out! I don't know how long he's been under there - my mum let him out at half 6 so it could have been a long time. Think he might have been stuck though judging by how hungry and thirsty he is but I have NO sympathy for him right now.

Bad bad bad bad BADDDDD Fergie. He is eating his hay now so praying to the bunny god that we do not have another weekend at the vets because of his little "adventure"!

When I saw your thread title I thought it might be something other than naughtiness, so I am relieved! :D

I took my bun up to the Rabbit Conference (well he didn't actually come to the lecture) and during my stay he found a way to access inside the sofa bed :shock: He went there when something new frightened him, being as he was away from home. On checking, it was completely safe, but my heart missed a beat!

Oh dear naughty Fergie! I made a similar discovery on Wednesday when I changed Mr Higgins's 'bedroom den' from a 4ft x 4ft run to a same sized pet pen. I changed it so he had a door to come and go as he pleases rather than me having to pick him up or him having to jump over the side. Anyway, I took the run out only to discover that he'd managed to get to a wire that I'd thought I'd made secure. He'd chewed through the plastic and the bare wires were showing. I'm just very grateful he didn't come to any harm. These bunnies certainly have a naughty streak don't they!

They are such trouble makers! I don't mind him chewing the wardrobe seeing as he's already destroyed it but I would really prefer it if he was happy with a bedroom and didn't need an under the bed area! :lol:

When I saw your thread title I thought it might be something other than naughtiness, so I am relieved! :D

I took my bun up to the Rabbit Conference (well he didn't actually come to the lecture) and during my stay he found a way to access inside the sofa bed :shock: He went there when something new frightened him, being as he was away from home. On checking, it was completely safe, but my heart missed a beat!

Awww bless him - that's a cute reason to be naughty! It's so terrifying when they've just disappeared!

The next bad bunny thing will happen at 10pm, after I've had a glass of wine probably... But he's eating hay, had a drink and a flop so right now he's OK! :) he's been shut in the naughty pen for a few hours so I can have some lunch in peace without checking him every 5 minutes haha!

Risking going to the pub tonight so hooooping he's going to be good!

Back