• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In the process of bonding my first (& last) trio

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
So we fell in love with Betsy from Camp Nibble. The second time she went in to rescue she got head tilt & with a past EC positive test she is no doubt uninsurable & a difficult bun to rehome. After much talking, researching & soul searching we decided to offer her stability & a loving home- in a trio with our existing sweethearts, Boo & Joey.

DSCF6247_zpsnphpezvk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Joey & Boo have remained bonded (phew - this was my biggest worry). Betsy (name may change :oops:) has bonded well with Joey.

The girls however are still working things out so any bonding vibes from you guys would be very much appreciated.

Last edited:
Thank You elmoandfern :) We're getting there. There is lots of mirroring & snoozing altogether which is lovely. Today is Boo's first nip free day :)..so far

They're all lovely, sending lots of positive bonding vibes!:love: I wonder if I should try bond a trio once Jakes hormones have died down after his neuter.. A lot to think about!

Back