• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new girl ....

Panjanda

Alpha Buck
Please say hi to my new Belgian Hare Luna, who will be a friend for Marley once he is neutered x

33407B9F-696A-4E72-ABA0-3E340F4F4289.jpg

7849E9EB-8B4F-4832-8848-B4796432050E.jpg

Aww what a stunning rabbit. They have very healthy appitites dont they? My two love their food and are quite an armful to pick up!!!

I hpe they bond well for you when the time comes. They will make an eye catching couple.

Aww what a stunning rabbit. They have very healthy appitites dont they? My two love their food and are quite an armful to pick up!!!

I hpe they bond well for you when the time comes. They will make an eye catching couple.

Yes they do eat a lot for such lean looking rabbits lol x
Mine are not to bad at being picked up at the moment but they are still young, Marley is being neutered in two weeks time so can't bond them for a couple of months yet.
Can't wait to see them running around together xx

She is beautiful. I'm wondering how are Belgian Hares different than other rabbits?

They are bred to look like hares and apparantly are more 'flighty' and therefore delicate. My two are certainly on high alert a lot of the time. I guess the main difference is their looks.

They are bred to look like hares and apparantly are more 'flighty' and therefore delicate. My two are certainly on high alert a lot of the time. I guess the main difference is their looks.

Yes they are bred to look like a Hare and are very intelligent so get bored if they don't have plenty of room x
My two aren't flighty or skitty, but they do free roam most of the time and live with the noise of dogs and children lol x

I am pleasantly surprised at how little notice the dogs take of them and of how relaxed they are even when the dogs are close by. (They are always in their run so no actual contact).

They have been sunbathing today xx

Oh wow!!! What a beauty! I would love a BH one day, it's in my bucket list. I love oriental cats for their "quirky" personalities, I imagine BHs tor be another unique personality?

Last edited:
Back