• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Offering a cage for free - Hampshire....

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
I havent been on here for a while, but wonder if i could help anyone out with a free indoor quite large cage. We have had two small to medium bunnies in to shut away at night or workmen etc.
The little lady bun had her hubby pts new years eve and its been awful. She got a new man in her life in january but only been bonded a month or so. They are sharing a crate for now. Seeing the cage just brings back memories of him for all of us. And its in VGC but wasted not being used. I cant keep the base as a litter tray for our biggies even...they both have early spondylosis.
Little girl bunny has arthritis starting so all cannot jump in and out. Except the new little boy bunny.
I will remeasure and post measurements if you allow it to go up for rehoming itself!!
Its got a deep smooth bottomed base and a cream coated metal top. It folds flat when off of the base for easy storage. It has a nice wide door and lid...if you are cleaning out a bunny who just wants to be alone and sleep knowing a big bunny cant nip them whilst they sleep!
I completed the bonding process over a week with both bunnies in it...no litter trays meant no fighting over it. After bonded for a week i think i introduced a litter tray and they were good as gold no disputes over it.
The base is about 120cm poss 140cm long. Its about 8cm /10cm deep and about 80cm maybe lot more. When the top i clipped on the little buns can fully periscope with room to spare...
I could ask for cash as gods knows i could do with it! But NO ..if i can help someone else out or a rescue then as long as they collect it its free.
Would be useful for bunny or piggie recovering from operations, dental etc.
I live in hampshire.
Thank you.

That's a very kind offer and it's fine to offer things for free. :love::D I'm going to move this to Rabbit Chat for you to maximise views.

Thank you very much for moving it here for me. ☺ I rather hoped it would help somebody out...as a big big litter tray for a giant or frenchie...a bedroom for dwarf lops,lionheads,etc. A convalsecence cage for post neuter/spay etc.

Thank you for posting it.

Back