• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ideas for bunny proofing cables

lioness178

Young Bun
Hiya

Hope this is in the right section.

I just want people's advice on how they have bunny proof their cables? I've had to move my computer desk to make room for my new boyles indoor pen that's arriving today (yay) but now I seem to have more loose wires Just waiting for a little bunny to come along and nibble lol.

I saw something called crittercord on amazon, has anyone used this or is something better I can use to wrap around the cables?

Thank you x

You can literally get cable wrap in DIY stores, some are more hard wearing than others, though that's more a shell that I'm convinced a rabbit will eventually get through. I'd opt for conduit (again easily found in your local DIY shop), it will run along the floor as well.

Depending on your set up, I know most gaming pc's I've built have more wires that know what to do with! I use piping as shown attached to the wall and can if needed get cable tidy boxes as well if needed.

Back