• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good prices on rabbit food from a suprising source

Its click and collect with Waitrose/John lewis which is good once the Notcutts offer is stopped - as usually these free postage over £30 offers from many of the online places dont count with feed that weighs over 20 kilos!

Its click and collect with Waitrose/John lewis which is good once the Notcutts offer is stopped - as usually these free postage over £30 offers from many of the online places dont count with feed that weighs over 20 kilos!

Delivery is free with order over £9.90 at Pet Supermarket :)

good finds, thank you, I got stuck in the loop of P@h never got round to shopping about for good deals

Delivery is free with order over £9.90 at Pet Supermarket :)

is that regardless of weight? Some of the online stores have a weight cut off so that they always end up charging for feed sacks. Will check it out again once Notcutts comes off special offer.

I got my last lot of fibafirst from here (http://www.vetsfoodworld.com/small-animal-food-and-bedding-c5) and it was cheaper than anywhere else. Think it worked out about £35 for a year's worth (four large boxes) for two. Been a long time since I bought SS though so I can't say how well they compare on that score.

The only issue I had with them was they said the large boxes were out of stock but as the website had let me order them they gave me the option of the equivalent in small boxes or to wait. I opted to wait because I still had a whole box left.

is that regardless of weight? Some of the online stores have a weight cut off so that they always end up charging for feed sacks. Will check it out again once Notcutts comes off special offer.

Seems to be for all as long as you select the super saver delivery :) If you are ordering loads just do a few smaller orders in case an item is out of stock and they hold the rest of the order up waiting on it x
http://www.pet-supermarket.co.uk/Static/Delivery

Back