• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zambian safari pics! ** PIC HEAVY!**

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
For anyone who might be interested... :D it was out of this world... And hopefully I get to go again in a few months!! :D I took almost 1000 photos... Here are just a few...

fabulous. breathtaking. awesome.
this is his life? it could be yours....

forgive me but... didn't you meet this man in Bacup? or have I got that entirely wrong? I've been to Bacup many times (lived in Shawforth, twice) and never saw anything more exciting than Boots the Chemist and a mini roundabout. and you met this bloke? well done!

Last edited:
fabulous. breathtaking. awesome.
this is his life? it could be yours....

forgive me but... didn't you meet this man in Bacup? or have I got that entirely wrong? I've been to Bacup many times (lived in Shawforth, twice) and never saw anything more exciting than Boots the Chemist and a mini roundabout. and you met this bloke? well done!

:lol: pretty impressive, isn't it?! :lol: he's from Bacup, but I met him through renting his house... Of all the houses I could have chosen.... It must be fate, surely!! Here's another pic for you...

:lol: pretty impressive, isn't it?! :lol: he's from Bacup, but I met him through renting his house... Of all the houses I could have chosen.... It must be fate, surely!! Here's another pic for you...

Lovely:love:
Hope you're feeling a little better now. I know you had concerns before your holiday, those photos are amazing.

Beautiful photos, I love love love the giraffe. You look so very happy, and very much at home x

Ok, um...WOW!!! Are you sure they aren't photoshopped? I mean, what the heck were you doing that close to an actual real hippo?! You know they kill more people than lions do right?! :shock:

And look at the baybeeeeeeeeeeeee elephump! :love::love::love::love::love:

Ok, um...WOW!!! Are you sure they aren't photoshopped? I mean, what the heck were you doing that close to an actual real hippo?! You know they kill more people than lions do right?! :shock:

And look at the baybeeeeeeeeeeeee elephump! :love::love::love::love::love:

That's Douglas! :D :love: he's a tame hippo :D bottle fed as a baby... I stroked his nose :D he was actually on Paul O'Grady's animal orphans programme last year. He's just amazing... :love:

Ooooh, these photos have transported me back to when I lived In Swaziland, and travelled across the borders to visit The Kruger National Park on many occasions. Happy and wonderful memories. I am sooooo jealous!!!! You and your gentleman look so happy together.:thumb: Shall we watch this space?

I just love Douglas hippo's feet!!!

The wabbit xxxxxxxxxxx

You do look gleamingly happy. Hope you both have a lovely time together.

Wow, this is incredible! Interacting with lots of wild animals like that is what I dream of doing :love: And bottle feeding a baby monkey would be amazing :love:

Ooooh, these photos have transported me back to when I lived In Swaziland, and travelled across the borders to visit The Kruger National Park on many occasions. Happy and wonderful memories. I am sooooo jealous!!!! You and your gentleman look so happy together.:thumb: Shall we watch this space?

mrs b, on e day you and I are going to sit down with an enormous pot of tea (and a bottle of wine for you, if you prefer) and you can tell me all about your exciting life... :D

Oh my god. Beautiful.

You met him in Bacup?! What an odd place to meet. I hope you manage to make this your new life x

Back