• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Never thought Winston would be a lap bunny...

ImoT

Mama Doe
When Winston first arrived he was super nervous and it took him a long time to start to trust us and let us stroke him/give him nose rubs. Now he absolutely loves them and he follows us round the room/house everywhere. I'm actually quite nervous (as well as very excited) about getting our second bun because i'm worried it will affect our bond with Winston (as selfish as that is!). Anyways, here he is at the weekend….

Giving me some good old licks;
Xy2wc1Wl.jpg

Enjoying some head strokes;
uqJ5djal.jpg

Coming for some kisses;
AsKTVQPl.jpg

Thats great to hear he's come on leaps and bounds - he's a gorgeous one too! How long did it take him before he was happy with the cuddles and scratches?

Thank you everyone :)

Thats great to hear he's come on leaps and bounds - he's a gorgeous one too! How long did it take him before he was happy with the cuddles and scratches?

Well I got him in February from a colleague at work who could no longer care for him, at 9 months old. He wasn't really used to being handled and hadn't had much interaction (spent most of his time in his cage) as my colleague just didn't have time for him. It has taken until now for him to feel confident jumping up on the sofa, sitting on our lap (when he pleases) and climbing all over us. He still doesn't do being picked up, and I think i've come to the conclusion that he will always be like that. I'm fine with that although it means picking him up for medical type things is pretty much impossible :(

:love::love::love::love::love:

He is perfect isn't he? What a darling.

I think so, but I am a little biased :love:

Back