• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Video: giving meds/morning routine

cpayne

Warren Veteran
I love seeing videos of everyone's rabbits and have just put a little snapshot of how it is in my house giving Doughnut her meds

[video]http://vid1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj579/Doughnutpic/Mobile%20Uploads/20150519_071941_zpskizlp5sb.mp4[/video]

Hopefully everyone will give a little snapshot into their morning routine so I can see their bunnies!

Ah thanks, she's a good girl with her meds, that's metaclop and zantac then she has another syringe of infracol!

Jane we need a video of you and your rabbits :)

Last edited:
I love seeing videos of everyone's rabbits and have just put a little snapshot of how it is in my house giving Doughnut her meds

[video]http://vid1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj579/Doughnutpic/Mobile%20Uploads/20150519_071941_zpskizlp5sb.mp4[/video]

Hopefully everyone will give a little snapshot into their morning routine so I can see their bunnies!

Lovely face and huge eyes :love:

I will try giving my little one Septrin that way ... Wouldn't attempt it with Baytril :lol:

Mine would be good just now.

Get Hollie on the chair, give her abx injection. Then wrap her in a towel burrito, give her Metacam and then flush out her abscess and put Manuka honey in it.

Mightymax - Doughnut loves septrin so it's worth a go. I always use weetabix for baytril or mix it with a bit of infracol in the syringe to disguise it!

Kermit - I've only managed a burrito once and that's when she was so poorly she shut her eyes and I thought she was dying! Other than that I have no chance of catching her and if I do then she's a little wriggler. They look so cute in a burrito though.

Ohhh I just love little darling doughnut!! You're such a sweetie :love:

Haha she is very cute but naughty too. I went to turn on my outside lights and they didn't work. Pulled the plug out and it just had an inch of wire on it. I'd turned it off and had covered it with plastic cable tidies but she had munched through the plastic, the little pickle!

Doughnit is a darling! i love how she seems to go away, round the side and pops back up "any more? ...you've not given me it yet..honest!"

Doughnit is a darling! i love how she seems to go away, round the side and pops back up "any more? ...you've not given me it yet..honest!"

Yes she does that all the time, I think of it as her circuit training. She goes round jumps in her litter tray out again then round again. She is a bit mad in the morning with excitement. Pity I didn't get all of her twirls in as I get about 3 in a row, then she stops as guess she may be dizzy :)

I think we need some other videos!!

haha I couldn't get a video, some reason was going a bit funky. But here's my morning routine after breakfast

11329883_1628048130766334_3254046850202537308_n.jpg

Doughnut just got a whole lot cuter then cute :love:

Doughnut just got a whole lot cuter then cute :love:

I'm pleased she can't read I'm sure she knows she's cute and can get away with lots of naughtiness, if she read all of these lovely comments she would be getting up to more mischief!

Back