• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cheeky beggar?

Shrinkie

Mama Doe
Does anyone else have a smart Alec of a bunny? I'm sure everyone really! I currently have a Rosie attached to my feet (got a thing about feelts and licking them!. But I wondered if they get a tail wag if they tell their bunny no or prevent them getting to the "off limits" room?

Rosie gives a big wag then hops off to somewhere more interesting :lol: I'm assuming is a wag of defiance - almost like a side to side rapid waggle

Yes :lol: Boots nearly trips me up regularly, I have to shuffle around to avoid stepping on him. He does a naughty binky if you stop him from doing something he shouldn't be doing :lol:

Lopsy kknows it's time to go back into his concrete-bound run&hutch when the treatball comes out at dusk-ish: apparently last night OH had a hell of a time as he both decided he preferred sitting for grass to chasing for pellets and has worked out he can drag the ball out of the tube... :roll:

Flo knows when she has done something naughty (usually digging a massive hole in the middle of the lawn), because she'll run away from me! She'll have a look in her eye like "I'm totally innocent I did not do anything :shock: ! :lol:

:lol: I'm rather enjoying hearing these cheeky wee stories. I know the "what?"-innocent look well. As I say Rosie's thing is to half-jump so her back is to me, wag her tail then hop off in a cream puff.

Back