• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Otis U/D august 13th

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Our big disabled boy is not doing so well right now :( in recent days he has started passing increasing amounts of sludge. Yesterday he seemed a bit down and worse today. He is also wetting himself constantly.I spoke to the vet earlier and we agreed to get a sample to take in tomorrow when he has acupuncture. But when getting the sample he started passing very visable blood too :(

Hopefully we can get it sorted fairly easily but its obviously very uncomfortable for him right now.

Last edited:
Noooooooo!! Not Otis! :cry:

Paws crossed and lots of nose rubs for the beautiful boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sending lots of vibes for Otis. Could it be someting as simple as a urine infection, given that his boy bits are always dragging on the floor and therefore much more prone to infection? Let's hope a course on antibiotics can clear it up.

Sending lots of vibes for Otis. Could it be someting as simple as a urine infection, given that his boy bits are always dragging on the floor and therefore much more prone to infection? Let's hope a course on antibiotics can clear it up.

His man bits don't rub on the floor but yes I am sure he has an infection. At least I hope so. Its the sludge from his immobility that is the real problem so it depends how easy that is to sort.......

Back