• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie and her crazy faces

Shrinkie

Mama Doe
As promised, some snaps of the Lovely Miss Rosebud! Though I know it's not the best of photo's to see but does anyone have an idea of what Rosie might be (croos)breed wise?

11069802_1623613777876436_3346562849714409962_n.jpg

11205992_1623613821209765_3400978137687243027_n.jpg

Aw, she's lovely. I do love these bunny faces. In the first pic it looks like she's giving you a Paddington Bear style 'hard stare' for forgetting your manners :lol: ;) That is one relaxed rabbit there too :love:

I don't really know the breeds but she does look a bit like Smudge our newbie, who was described as a lionhead and English cross
14ni890.jpg

Hah thanks guys, she does have a crazy fringe (I keep telling her anyway) between ears and just behind.

Yeah she demolished a hay/treat toy then flipping for a snooze. :lol:

Smudge is gorgeous! Though Smudge Def has crazy mop Rosie has!

Thank you, shame I was looking for a rabbit after kitting out the house for rabbits then saw her on free to good home. They always panic me, too many horror stories so I jumped to get her!

I had had wondered at first if there was any siames sable just from google images I seen with her sweeping colour nose tovhead then at back again -shrugs- just morbid curiosity anyway she's my girlie regardless :D

Last edited:
She does look a bit siamese sable like. Very beautiful. Well done for getting her out of a 'free to good home' situation.

thnks guys - makes me feel all proud of her... no that's caring she's just faceplanted into her hay rack. Very elegent.

She gorgeous, and has a very expressive face. My Spenser is a lionhead cross, and is rather proud of his tufts and quiffs.

Hah thanks guys and i know im never left wondering her mood. Aww love to see pictures of his crazy fringe!

Back