• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Rumpus

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
A few of you will know this bunny's story. He was handed into a rescue with his brother but this handsome lad can be really unpleasant. Not just a biter but a hanger on and twist to rip biter :(
So the rescue were going to have him put to sleep unless an experienced ( and slighlty insane! ) person offered him a home

I offered as I love dutchies and he reminded me of one from years ago named Bandit..but I could not take his brother...however when I went to collect this bun he was bullying his bro and the lady admitted they would be happier apart with new partners each ..his brother isn't aggresssive

Well before I collected him his story was posted on FB..not by me..that was where I heard about him..and what a thread that was :roll: All sorts of abuse thrown at the woman who had said she may PTS..and then at me as I said if he was REALLY bad I may have to make same decision..and lots of really stupid people saying he would not be badly behaved if you just loved him.
Well the thread gave him his new name RUMPUS :D
He is aggressive and unpredictable so dangerous. He will always be a garden glove job and never to be held near my face. But he is alive and I really like him
He will be bonded with one of the permanents when I get time but for now he is happy
He is so handsome :love:

this pic taken today

Awww he's lovely
So sad that he's had to become this aggressive poor little dude
But hope he doesn't injure you too much

Awww he's lovely
So sad that he's had to become this aggressive poor little dude
But hope he doesn't injure you too much

Sadly as much as a few people won't accept it, some animals do just have a bad streak, same as some people. I don't think Rumpus has ever been treated badly..he is just very angry sometimes. But i know to take care so should be fine :)

I wonder whether he will become a bit 'nicer' when he is bonded? Very handsome!

ETA Just saw your last post about a bad streak

Oh isn't he adorable, I'm so glad he's found his way to you for his forever home and can't wait to see who he decides to love. Love his name too, it suits him well :love:

So nice to see your kitchen floor again too, it's been a while :lol:

Oh isn't he adorable, I'm so glad he's found his way to you for his forever home and can't wait to see who he decides to love. Love his name too, it suits him well :love:

So nice to see your kitchen floor again too, it's been a while :lol:

ha ha ha ha...tricked you! that isn't my kitchen floor! it's a bit of the old lino in a playhouse :lol:
unless you mean top pic but technically again you're wrong as you cannot see the floor! ;)

Wow, he sounds a 'character'! Best of luck with him. You'd never know he was like that from his gorgeous looks! :D

Oh he looks a lovely bunny, I hope he calms down now he's got you and will soon have somebun to love him. Good on you for taking him on xxxx

ha ha ha ha...tricked you! that isn't my kitchen floor! it's a bit of the old lino in a playhouse :lol:

Oh really, how funny :lol: Just goes to show how long it's been since I've seen your kitchen floor. I'm going to start looking out for it now :D

Aaaah butter wouldn't melt ...... Hope he finds his everlasting love and can live happily ever after in the Thug Block :D.

Back