• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My soon to be babies (There here and there crazy)

Poor things where dumped there are 4 of them at my local vets got to wait a couple of weeks to bring them home going to draggggggg

Squeeeee cuteness overload :love: you can certainly see which one is going to be a monkey! Gorgeous little things x

Isnt Scooby a female? Tortoishell normally are.

They are both glorious. I hope you are enjoying the anticipation despite the frustation of having to wait!

Isnt Scooby a female? Tortoishell normally are.

They are both glorious. I hope you are enjoying the anticipation despite the frustation of having to wait!

Nope he is def a boy is he classed as tortoiseshell?

Well don't they look like a bundle of trouble hidden in fluffy cuteness;)

When you get them home I bet the Tabby is the trouble maker :lol: the quiet ones always are ;)

And the I think they are white tortie is gorgeous:love:

Well don't they look like a bundle of trouble hidden in fluffy cuteness;)

When you get them home I bet the Tabby is the trouble maker :lol: the quiet ones always are ;)

And the I think they are white tortie is gorgeous:love:

:lol: if the tabby is a trouble maker thats fine as she is mum's i normally pick the naughty ones :lol:

Kitties ! :love: cats make a house a home I.m.o. my kitty is lying on the coffee table in a big patch of sunlight at the moment, he's on the paper which I wanted to read-oh well :?

Back