• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've reserved a wifebun for Winston :D

ImoT

Mama Doe
I went to Reading Rabbit Rescue today, with the intention of just looking round and seeing their set up and meeting Sandra to see if it's somewhere I would be happy to send Winston to be bonded. I ended up reserving a bun :D She is called Tinkerbell (the name has to be changed!) and is super sweet natured and very easy to handle (compared to Winston!) She is jet black and an uppy eared bun. I just totally fell in love with her. I hope Winston does too when he goes to be bonded in July!

This is her; http://www.readingrabbits.org.uk/tinkerbell.html

The info about her being difficult to handle is a bit outdated, they have worked really hard with her and she seemed really easy when I handled her today, and i'm not an experienced bunny owner by any means! She is also a similar age to Winston (around 18 months, Winston is almost a year old), which was quite important to me because I wanted to reduce the chances of Winston being left on his own as an elderly bun.

If anyone has any name suggestions then please do share. We were thinking potentially Clementine (Winston Churchill's wife), or Julia (as in Winston and Julia from 1984). We also quite like Aubrey (there was another bun there called Aubrey but we think it would quite suit Tinkerbell too!)

Also, Sandra was absolutely wonderful so if anyone is looking to rescue a rabbit I would highly recommend Reading Rabbit Rescue!

She's a lovely black bun! (Have soft spot for black rabbits)
Course, I carried on looking through - isn't Kendra beautiful, too.

We adopted Hettie from RRR and also fostered a conti girl called Farore for them for a year until she went to her new home (to the wonderful Hele on here)

Lovely rescue and S and S are great. Haven't been in contact with them much since F left, must email and see how they're doing!

Tinker bell is lovely - I hope the bond works!

She is beautiful, she reminds me of my first rabbits, Ralph & angel. Can't wait to see the updates in July

Good morning, What a beautiful bunny. I like the name Clementine, Clemmy and Winny sounds great. We had an all black bunny who looked very much like Tinkerbell we called her OPERA. Good luck with her and Winston.

Good morning, What a beautiful bunny. I like the name Clementine, Clemmy and Winny sounds great. We had an all black bunny who looked very much like Tinkerbell we called her OPERA. Good luck with her and Winston.

What a beauty. I like the name Clementine for her too.

Thank you, I like Clementine (Clem for short) but my OH isn't a fan. I have reminded him that the bunny(ies) are technically mine considering I was the one who wanted them and I am the one who pays for them :p but I don't want him to really dislike the name! I really like the name Bella, but again OH isn't so sure. I may just have to overrule and pick one!

Thank you, I like Clementine (Clem for short) but my OH isn't a fan. I have reminded him that the bunny(ies) are technically mine considering I was the one who wanted them and I am the one who pays for them :p but I don't want him to really dislike the name! I really like the name Bella, but again OH isn't so sure. I may just have to overrule and pick one!

My Norty Tortie kitty, Bella, said she'd be very honoured if you named your bunny after her. She's such a diva!

Back