• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The rabbit you would most like to adopt thread

tabithakat64

Mama Doe
The threads on long time rescue rabbits and those that get overlooked in rescues got me thinking.

I browse rabbit rehome a lot (& I know I'm not the only one) :) I thought it would be nice to start a thread promoting that one bun you go back and look at again and again because you would love to adopt them if only you time, space, money in the hope that someone else falls in love with them and offers them the forever home you wish you could give them.

I've seen these two as well, they are gorgeous and remind me of my first bunny when I was a teenager. His coat used to shine different colours when he was in the sun. I can't do links on my iPad but I'll post the bunny I've been watching later when I can get to my computer.

Brie & Camembert

3f366557af57d0de96636b8dda331b59_zpsx35c7njc.jpg

I nearly took them once when I volunteered at RRR, then they got rehomed but now they're back!
I keep umming and ahhing about whether to ask if Fiver could try bonding as a trio with them

Last edited:
Brie & Camembert

3f366557af57d0de96636b8dda331b59_zpsx35c7njc.jpg

I nearly took them once when I volunteered at RRR, then they got rehomed but now they're back!
I keep umming and ahhing about whether asking if Fiver could try bonding as a trio with them

Oh my goodness they are gorgeous! I am going to RRR tomorrow to visit :D I am so excited! I am going to see if I like their set up and things and then will take Winston in July to be bonded once he's been neutered :)

Oh my goodness they are gorgeous! I am going to RRR tomorrow to visit :D I am so excited! I am going to see if I like their set up and things and then will take Winston in July to be bonded once he's been neutered :)
Ooh lovely, Im hoping Fiver will go and bond with a single doe (or as a trio but I'm worried he'll be a third wheel, I want somebunny to adore him) in the next few weeks. Caroline's brilliant, she's the only person I know IRL that I'd totally trust to look after my buns which is why they go there to board.

Ooh lovely, Im hoping Fiver will go and bond with a single doe (or as a trio but I'm worried he'll be a third wheel, I want somebunny to adore him) in the next few weeks. Caroline's brilliant, she's the only person I know IRL that I'd totally trust to look after my buns which is why they go there to board.

I've just realised I've got confused and thought RRR stood for Reading Rabbit Rescue which is where I'm going tomorrow :oops: I have also been in contact with Caroline though and may look for a doe there if there isn't a suitable one at ReadingRR. Caroline's rescue is quite a lot further away from me than ReadingRR!

Any red eyed white bunnies, as so many of them are constantly overlooked. Many people don't like the colour of their eyes........I do, I think they look like beautiful rubies. :love:

I've just realised I've got confused and thought RRR stood for Reading Rabbit Rescue which is where I'm going tomorrow :oops: I have also been in contact with Caroline though and may look for a doe there if there isn't a suitable one at ReadingRR. Caroline's rescue is quite a lot further away from me than ReadingRR!

I hadn't realised there was another RRR, at least we won't be in competition for single girls!

I've been looking at Esme from Friends of the Animals RCT to keep Emrys company. She looks beautiful and isn't too far from me either. I'm just hoping she's still around once Emrys has been neutered and his new den is built!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been looking at Esme from Friends of the Animals RCT to keep Emrys company. She looks beautiful and isn't too far from me either. I'm just hoping she's still around once Emrys has been neutered and his new den is built!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't you reserve her?

I don't look, but if there was a one eyed, no eared, three legged, bald one, that's the one I'd have to have :)

I'd seriously consider attempting a quad with this gorgeous young frenchie but my local RSPCA won't home to groups :(
CallGenericImage

Robb from Honey Bunnies, without a doubt. :love: Ever since I saw this pic of him he has been tugging at my heartstrings! He's the son of my Primrose and if he's anything like his mummy he will be a very lovely bun! :) I'm not 100% sure if he's still available for rehoming but he really is the one I'd go for if he was/is.

I hadn't realised there was another RRR, at least we won't be in competition for single girls!

That's very true! There seems to be a shortage of them in rescues! Which is sort of good I suppose as hopefully it means all the lovely does are being wonderfully looked after by their owners....!

Back