• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

VNB Alert............................

Those ears! Those baby blue eyes!

What's he been up to, Jane?

:love:

He's permanently getting up to all sorts of mischief !! He is highly intelligent too which just makes matters worse :roll: :lol: If I tell him off I get the equivalent of the one finger salute, the tail wag-feet flick-binky away !! Little :censored:

But I do love him !! Wouldn't change his character for anything :love:

He's permanently getting up to all sorts of mischief !! He is highly intelligent too which just makes matters worse :roll: :lol: If I tell him off I get the equivalent of the one finger salute, the tail wag-feet flick-binky away !! Little :censored:

Ha ha, he does have a look of mischief in the very first photo. What a wonderful rabbit :love:

Jane, are you Endeavour's servant? He looks very regal and haughty in the first photo. IME rexes are very intelligent.....puts my intelligence to shame.:oops::lol:

Endeavour.......you maybe a VNB.......... but you are also definitely a very BBB............beautiful bunny boy!!!:love:

Haha! SO CHEEKY!

I love him.

:love::love:

Gorgeous boy :love: far too handsome to be naughty ;)

I think Rex bunnies are clever, my two keep outwitting me - which isn't hard [emoji38] but even when I try to make a puzzle solving task it's done in 5 seconds :roll:

Back