• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chloe my fuzzy bun

MummyBunnyEm

Mama Doe
I've been browsing through photos of Chloe, her coat has changed so much over the last 3 years!

& finally her summer do!

:love:

:love: she has changed

I love the full fur pic she looks so soft and snugly :love:

Shame she has to have a hair cut for summer, doesn't she like to be brushed ;)

:love: she has changed

I love the full fur pic she looks so soft and snugly :love:

Shame she has to have a hair cut for summer, doesn't she like to be brushed ;)

Oh Mrsm if only she liked a snuggle!

No she hates being brushed. I much prefer her without the fur though, with it she was restricted and she's always jumping and running around after a hair cut so I think she appreciates it :lol:

Oh Mrsm if only she liked a snuggle!

No she hates being brushed. I much prefer her without the fur though, with it she was restricted and she's always jumping and running around after a hair cut so I think she appreciates it :lol:

She does look cute with the hair cut :love:

Can you do anything with the floof or do the birds in your garden have really comfy nests ;)

This might sound a bit weird, but her floofy state just doesn't look, well, natural! She looks so much happier post-cut, poor thing :) Chloe's lovely :D

Awwwww!!! I love Chloe. And her 'lamb' hairdo is great!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the comments.

I am so glad to see the back of all that fluff :lol: She recently had her vacs and health check, and her vet was over the moon with her short hair! It's great knowing she won't have to go for demats under anesthetic again now, as last time she didn't cope too well :(

Back