• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fluff!!!

Rushrabbit

Young Bun
Fur everywhere! Fur in the brush. Fur on my clothes. Fur on the floor. Fur on the cushions.

How can one tiny bunny moult so much fur and not be bald?!? I've been brushing him for weeks (he loves it :) ) but it just keeps coming!

My bridge bunny Chrissy has so many bunches of fluffy fur every where. They often looked like baby bunnies and left me wondering why she wasn't bald. I would brush her and end up with bags of fur.

The joys of bunny ownership...fur gets everywhere!!!!! Rarely do I find an item of clothing that does not exhibit a few bunny hairs!!!! Thank goodness my friends are accustomed to this.:roll:

My Nethie Pie is a moulter plus she is white :shock: and it comes off in plumes when she runs or jumps :roll: if she lies on the carpet she leaves a bun size coating:roll:

My uniform is mainly black trousers and black fleece jacket so I have to be careful not to get too close as she and Rosie are house bunny for the moment. ;)

She won't be brushed she growls at me :shock:

I gave Lopsy a really good once over last night (outside, with treats, mostly just with my hands): my cold was getting better and I made it a hundred times worse! At least someone felt better this morning :) I checked on my work this evening and he's much less fluffy. There is loads of fluff all over the inside of the house though, just from last night!

Oh I'm so glad other people have moulters, I started thinking Mal was just the biggest fluffball around (except Angoras!!)

He is unbelievably still shedding. And now he's stolen the brush and hidden it in his house. Little monkey :)

Back