• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Movie companion ;)

lenslady

Alpha Buck
currently 1.30 am in the morning, watching film 4, Man On Fire. I can't sleep but gypsy seems to be enjoying the movie, we have had the fire on as it's a bit chilly this evening but she doesn't seem to mind lol x:D

Lol yes a tort on the kitchen table, she keeps peeking around in the hope that i have locked gypsy up for the night so she can steal the bed :lol: xx

I thought tort looks like my old Nanette she was a pretty kitty :)

Yes I cleaned my girls out today and let them outside in the run and my Cleo tabby cat thought their bed looked very comfy as I had washed the blankets so she curled up ever so nicely :roll: she moved before I could get a pic tho :lol:

I am sitting up in bed and she has decided that the space between me and my pillow is her new bed she is most noisily having a head to tail wash :? :roll: I'm going to get bitten when I lie down :( again :shock: she loves me mostly but only when I'm not in her way :oops:

Hi, what size is your puppy cage/ where did you get it? I'm after one and yours look like it could be perfect. Thanks

We have the same dog crate, it was on offer in halfords! I can't remember the exact price but think it was between £15-25?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is the large size but not the extra large as we didn't have room for the width on the XXL but It wasn't much of a loss. I got it from Trago Mills in Liskeard, it cost me £36.99, think it was on offer though as the original price was £44.99 xx

Girl bunnies are so em ... Girlie ❤

She looks very Girly for a Frenchie, she has such a pretty slender face atm, her mum was pretty but her dad had the face that resembled a bull dog lol. She is such a lovely rabbit. She nipped me within the first couple of days and I have had hamster bites more painful :D I love her so much already, she is great company and a great addition to our family. xx

She looks very Girly for a Frenchie, she has such a pretty slender face atm, her mum was pretty but her dad had the face that resembled a bull dog lol. She is such a lovely rabbit. She nipped me within the first couple of days and I have had hamster bites more painful :D I love her so much already, she is great company and a great addition to our family. xx
Yes she is very girly. You must love her so much. Good for her she doesn't take after her dad then giggle :)

Beautiful pictures - Gipsy looks so happy and settled, she knows she's well loved already!

She nipped me within the first couple of days and I have had hamster bites more painful :D
Bella nipped me the first time I had to pick her up - it was more like tickle, a little "get off me" nip. She's a rubbish biter, though I bet they could really hurt if they really tried.

Back