• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blues Cross Rabbit Neutering Vouchers

It says the link must be opened with an application. What does this mean. Also Friday is the deadline as they have had so much response - sounds good!

I saw this! Winston is going to be neutered in a couple of weeks. I was in two minds about whether to try and get a voucher. I decided not to get one because I feel I can afford neutering so I would rather someone who couldn't otherwise afford it or wouldn't otherwise get their rabbit neutered got one instead!

Thank you for this. Cherry still isn't spayed - since being repeatedly ill and having to cut my hours I just haven't been able to afford it. I followed the link last night and received an e-mail today asking for more details and saying they will send me a voucher :)

Shared this on the Rabbit Residence FB page too :D

The Mayhew Animal Home also offers low cost neutering as well (and neuters bull breed dogs for free - no excuses London!)

Back