• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best gloves ever!

I wasn't sure where to post this but I have to share this with you all. After using various gloves in the past all have either been useless, leak or are just not suitable for the job of cleaning out bunnies. I found at a horse show gloves called '10 degrees below' and at £25 I really did thing why would you want to use them for cleaning out as they will be ruined withing a small space of time. But I thought I'd try them. Well this was two years ago and they are only just wearing out!! They are used every other day in all weathers and they are wet a lot when I rinse out trays etc. They are lovely and warm in the winter too and so tough. Even though my original ones are now wearing out I can still use them gardening etc so I'm sure I'll get at least another year out of them!!!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/SSG-Gloves-6400-Below-Riding/dp/B00ET0JRE2

:wave:

I wasn't sure where to post this but I have to share this with you all. After using various gloves in the past all have either been useless, leak or are just not suitable for the job of cleaning out bunnies. I found at a horse show gloves called '10 degrees below' and at £25 I really did thing why would you want to use them for cleaning out as they will be ruined withing a small space of time. But I thought I'd try them. Well this was two years ago and they are only just wearing out!! They are used every other day in all weathers and they are wet a lot when I rinse out trays etc. They are lovely and warm in the winter too and so tough. Even though my original ones are now wearing out I can still use them gardening etc so I'm sure I'll get at least another year out of them!!!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/SSG-Gloves-6400-Below-Riding/dp/B00ET0JRE2

:wave:

They look really useful :thumb: They don't look as tough as they obviously are!

Back