• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remembering Rolo

Roly Poly

Warren Veteran
I can't believe it's been four weeks since my precious boy left for the Bridge and it hurts just as much today as it did then :cry:

I'm so sorry to burden you all but it really helps to be here with people who understand that Rolo was not just a rabbit.

I've made a beautiful photo book and this is the first page, hope you don't mind me sharing.

I miss him so much, so many little things remind me of him :cry:

I hope you are having fun at the Bridge sweetheart, I promise I will never forget you.

Hugs to you xx

The book is lovely :love: I know you will never forget him, I hope you will find comfort from the fact that you gave him an amazing life and you will have so many happy times to look back upon :love:

Don't ever think you are burdening us, that's what we're all here for, to share good times and bad. Roll knew/knows how much he was loved, and will live on in your hearts. The album looks lovely, big hugs xxxxxx

Thank you both, finding it really hard today, trying to remember all the good times but it just makes me want to snuggle my face into him one more time :cry::cry::cry:

Thank you both, finding it really hard today, trying to remember all the good times but it just makes me want to snuggle my face into him one more time :cry::cry::cry:

I know, it's so very hard ... Your book looks lovely. What a wonderful tribute to a special person :love:

You are certainly not burdening us. We all know how much you loved Roly and I for one will keep posting when the time comes for Doughnut. Everyone here understands and you need that support. You're always welcome to PM and I'm sure others wouldn't mind if you feel you can't post but like I said there is no shame in posting. Roly should be remembered, he was too special to be forgotten about.

Lots of hugs. I wish I could make it easier for you.

I know that feeling very well. Every loss of a Rabbit is so hard, but sometimes there is one loss that is, oh I really cant find the right words for it. But I think you know exactly what I mean

(((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))) xx

I have to say that I cried big time when I read your thread about Rolo going to the bridge and I didn't even have the privilege of meeting him.

He was a very beautiful and special bun. I loved your threads about him, his name that suited him big time, his Rolo colouring and seeing his pictures.

No wonder you are so upset. Sending big hugs to you xxxxx

Back