• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Awareness Week article

Just a bit of a note, you might find it useful to change the title of your thread, it may be mistaken for spam!

yeah, thanks aware of that. unfortunately the site it is written for had a specific format they wanted him to write in.

rm

probably shouldn't bevin rsinbow bridge. I tried to put it in chat but for some reason I can't work out it ended up in rainbow bridge. if you know how to move it please let me know.

rm

please tell me with what you disagreed

rm

I'll have to go back and have another look but I think it was the part advocating that rabbits should always live indoors and implying that we are being unkind in housing them outside, even with a companion. Don't quote me on that, though, as I do need to check.

where we live it's alot saver indoors. so many foxes. a rabbit needs company stimulation and love. as long as bunny gets that thats important

rm

Back