• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today I met the new addition ;)

lenslady

Alpha Buck
So today was the day that I was invited to a viewing. After 2 hours of observation our addition was a very unexpected choice. We had originally gone to see a certain one but he turned out not to be. The one that I knew was right for us came over to me very unexpected and he just sat there with me for a good 10 minutes whilst I smoothed him down. I then picked him up to check the sex and other stuff, he just huddled under my chin and he sat there. By this point i was smitten, I knew he was the one. He will be with us at either 9 or 10 weeks depending on his development and health, six weeks seems so far away now :roll: I am hoping to bond with Gypsy in about 6 months time but until then I need to sort his housing and neutering out. Gypsy has made me so happy and at the moment she has bonded with me so I am a little concerned about dynamics but either way I vow to love and care for them until death do us part. I love them both so much already and they have both come to me with such perfect timing in regard to my lifestyle :love:

He is a French Lop, Salander, Buck. x

Back