• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New resident - Jake

Oh he's just beautiful - and such a lucky boy! I'm so happy you are giving him the chance of a happy home and I think he knew just what he was doing when he got under your skin :love:

Oh my goodness he is adorable! :love: I'm so glad you decided to go get him. :)
All good vibes for successful integration into your home. :D xxxx

Thank you :) registered him at the vets today and asked to book an appointment for his neuter but they said he has to be seen first so got an appointment on Wednesday morning with a nurse and then will be able to book his neuter

Oh my he is absolutely adorable and such unique patterns on him. I couldn't use the link so I don't know about his story. But I am delighted he has a nice cosy loving home :)

He's got that Norty look about him. I suspect trouble!

:love::love:

I think you might be right :shock: :lol: He settled in really well so yesterday opened the pen up so he could access the front room and spent most of yesterday madly binkying around everywhere! Hes a but of a plastic chewer though, seemed very intent on chewing the pigs cage! Thought id blocked off an area so I could put my laptop and bits down safely but he slinked under the sofa and popped up in the blocked off area! Jumps up on the sofa regardless of what's on it and gets nocked off :rollseyes: :lol: Had a bit of circling but pleased to report no spraying so far! And only wee'd in his tray/on his blanket. He stops every now again for nose rubs and lies down :love:

Back