• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A thread for the bunnies that were overlooked at rescues...

dizzyg

Warren Veteran
Lots of you seem to adopt bunnies that had been overlooked in rescues and had been there a long time.

Let's see their pictures!

You haven't seen her climbing a ramp or running! She's tall, if she stands on her back legs and straightens then her head touches the 2ft high ceiling... so she has bandy legs! haha!

Her nails are super long (getting trimmed tomorrow hopefully!) so that probably doesn't help!

:lol: She has that elegant 'hare-like' face though ;)

And bandy legs? All the best models have them :lol:

653c1d3bdb9377af0a8bff1e37e821f2_zpsdhfbimbg.jpg

Can you believe my Fiver was in rescue for 18 months? Overlooked as a boring brown bun whilst the little lops came and went. I specifically asked for whomever had been there longest and couldn't love him more :love:

What stunning rabbits so far. Agoutis are wonderful.

These two sweeties were in rescue for nine months (oops litter I think);

They are sisters, Tessie (brown) and Daisy.

I suppose that there are just soooo many rabbits in rescue that inevitably there will be lots that get overlooked. They say its harder to rehome pairs as people often want one as company for an existing pet.

These two are company for Frosty and Snowflake;

Joey had been in rescue since being a kit until 1 years old

DSCF4390_zpsmcigzoox.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

His pink eyed wife Boo was about 7 months

DSCF4798_zpshhjr6rgn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is trebor. Everyone refers to him as Mr. Trebor, no idea why lol.

He was in rescue since he was a kit as far as I'm aware, so he was in rescue for around a year :(

Mr. Trebor isn't nearly so sparkly white after he's been trying to steal nutella :roll:

all the bunnies on here are absolutely gorgeous :love: I can't believe they were all in rescue so long.

They are all so beautiful:love:

I have a black bunny,a REW and an agouti.All apparently unpopular colours but to me-all gorgeous.:love::love:

Back