• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Show Jumping

FloLo

Alpha Buck
Hello all :wave:

Some of my friends went to the London Pet Show (gutted I couldn't go). They took many photos including of the rabbit show jumping!
Has anyone tried training this rabbit to do this? I bet it's great mental stimulation for them.
I think Flo would be good...though probably impossible to get her to wear a harness! :lol:

Some of my bridge buns used to absolutely love it! They would do it themselves but also on a harness as they just loved it so much. I don't train my current buns simply because I don't have time but I know that one of my girls would be brilliant at it. My current 3 would hate the harness and lead though so if they did it then it would be something they only did off lead but I do not plan on training. It's only for some buns and they have to enjoy it. :)

I've just got back from the London Pet Show and I saw a bit of the show jumping - it was very crowded around the show jumping area so I didn't watch for long. It amazed me that the buns seemed so relaxed, before going I had quite mixed feeling about it.

In another area there was also a rabbit care chat from Woodgreen pet rescue which was excellent.

There was a stand from Manor Pet Housing I want one of everything!!! The quality and design of their products was excellent it was so nice to see a company that really seem to understand what would work for a rabbit. I'll have to save up a bit but hopefully in the near future my buns can have a castle to call their own :)

Back