• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blimey aint intact bunnys messy?!!!

moi

Mama Doe
Im looking after my Sisters bunny for a bit. I guess he can prob smell my lot but he literally pees and poos EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Guess he is marking his territory. Mottle and Peaches did this for a while when they lived next to the quad. Its incredible how much they produce isnt it?

My friend has an intact male house bun and apart from the odd mishap he is very clean now :roll:

Must be he can smell yours :thumb:

Not neutered due to health problems by the way I don't I exactly why but he is happy and otherwise healthy :)

Honestly hes pooped and sprayed in every part of the enclosure! Even up his water bowl! Blurgh x

Well you should have said Nethie :roll:

Pie is spayed and bonded to Rosie who I must add is the cleanest bunny EVER

When Rosie was by herself free24/7 in my living room NOT a poop could be found now her that pain little cute popping machine if I let them out she has to poop every 2 seconds I'm sure never seen so much come out of 1 little rabbit I'm sure she is hiding a giant inside :lol:

Rosie always goes back to the litter tray under the stairs but HER no it's where ever she is sitting little monster

Neuter may not change him :shock:

Last edited:
I shouldn't have looked at this thread! :lol: Boris was a night mare for spraying pre neuter but used a litter tray and spraying stopped immediately after his neuter then my room was spot less up until he got poorly and couldn't use a litter tray any more bless him.
Just taken on Jake who will be neutered as soon as he's been vaccinated and I can get him an appointment, hoping he's not a messy bun! Pooing outside the tray atm but not too bad.
Hope all these messy buns tidy up after a neuter! :lol:

Back