• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ferg must be special to make me get up at 7am on a Sunday...

Holhol

Alpha Buck
But only for meds, then back to bed :lol: I'm just glad it only takes 30 seconds to do it (and 15 minutes to catch him!!), he's such a good boy now - he opens his mouth voluntarily for the syringe and just looks at me like "come on get on with it woman" :lol:

Finally starting to get back to normal - poos are getting bigger and lighter, and this morning we went mad for his hay which was lovely to see :) nice to not have to give veg 3x a day to get him to eat! Trying to wean him back onto 95% hay which he won't be pleased about...

Glad he's improved from the demon rabbit he was yesterday - he bit me for the first time ever! No reason for it AND he got me properly.

2 more days of meds then I don't have to wake up at 7 woohoooo! :)

That is wonderful dedication. What meds does he have? Mottle is having panacur in banana with added oats and baytril and probiotic in ellas kitchen baby food. He LOVES it. He is also having to have saline solution in his ears followed by a massage of the ear base - he is not impressed. I have to quickly offer the banana/oat mix!

I hope Fergie recovers fully and is back to his usual (lovely) self very soon.

That is wonderful dedication. What meds does he have? Mottle is having panacur in banana with added oats and baytril and probiotic in ellas kitchen baby food. He LOVES it. He is also having to have saline solution in his ears followed by a massage of the ear base - he is not impressed. I have to quickly offer the banana/oat mix!

I hope Fergie recovers fully and is back to his usual (lovely) self very soon.

He's on cisapride and metacam at the moment for the fourth stasis in 2 months so he's very used to being manhandled and medded now haha :)

That sounds like a yummy mix for meds! Definitely better than panacur on its own - I'm sure someone told me rabbits like the taste of it but Ferg has had it once and he hated it! Might have to borrow your medication food idea for in future, mine can sniff out anything I put in food and then I have to catch him and syringe it anyway :lol:

Hope Mottle gets better soon too - I love his name! :)

Back