• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Georgeypudding - it's Imogen!

oh the dirt :shock: why is it the white ones always want to get muddier :lol: she looks so happy Sue, I can't believe how relaxed she is :)

She IS pretty relaxed! She can get startled easily if you suddenly appear from somewhere she wasn't expecting, but I'm guessing that's because her eyesight isn't perfect. However, the rest of the time she spots everything perfectly OK, including the food pot :lol:. They've had a great day today as we chopped back the hawthorn - both Benji and Imogen have been buried in the pile of twigs all day :D.

She's such a character and it's been great for Benji as it's keeping him young and active (he's 8 in August).

I just randomly was wondering about Benji and how he was doing after finding some photos of him, and now I realise where Imogen ended up! I have Georgie on Facebook, and I saw Imogen was paired up with a lovely brown boy ages ago, and I thought 'Oh, he looks so much like Benji! - but I never made the connection.

So glad he is still doing well - hello Benji Boo :)

Hi Sarah-Jane :wave:. Benji's doing great! He's 8 now but still going strong (hopefully). Him and Imogen have a REALLY strong bond and they're so sweet together. She does 95% of the grooming as he's a lazy boy in that respect, but he does groom her sometimes too - when she's given him earache for not pulling his weight no doubt! I'll add you to my facebobs page if you want to send me a friend request (Sue Macknish) and then you can stay up to date with him!

Oh what wonderful videos! :love:
Those are two lucky bunnies to have all that fun garden to play in! :) I would love to do something like that for my three. They are all happy diggers though and I'm not sure I could make the yard 'bunny proof' enough to prevent an underground escape! :shock:

I chuckled at how Imogen came hopping over every time she heard the treat box move :lol: that really made me smile. Benji is lovely too! :love: :) xxxxx

Oooh I'd love that! I still think about him a lot, he's such a softie isn't he. I'll send you a message as it looks like your privacy settings wont let me add you but if you look in your 'others' folder in your inbox youll see me, and then you can add me :D

Back